Retail Sales Trainee Associate at Sears Outlet Stores L.L.C.
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
The Consultative Sales Associate is responsible for enhancing the experience of customers and driving profitable sales by providing proactive consultative sales assistance and support to the customer, achieving department standards and goals, and performing sales-support activities to maintain a clean, in-stock, orderly and well-merchandised sales floor for conducting sales activities. Candidate must have day, evening, and weekend availability to work.
The Consultative Sales Associate will also:
* Identify customer needs and provides appropriate solutions using approved selling practices and guidelines
* Meet or exceed associate performance standards consistently
* Understand website navigation, and proactively leverages technology in order to facilitate the customer experience and provide customer solutions when the product is not available in the store
* Maintain current knowledge of merchandise lines; product features, benefits and availability; Sears Advantages, such as the price match and price protection policies; and, if applicable, delivery, installation and/or service options to respond to customer needs
* Optimize credit, gift card, Shop Your Way Rewards and multi-channel opportunities (and, where applicable, Protection Agreements, Sears Purchase Protect, delivery, installation and other miscellaneous income opportunities)
* Process customer transactions in the Point of Sale system, including sales, returns and exchanges in accordance with authorized procedures
* Complete required training in the expected timeframe, and participate in ongoing learning opportunities
* Partner with other selling and sales support associates and cashiers to provide superior customer service (i.e., locate merchandise, assist customers, answer phones and ring register)
* Perform other duties as assigned
See job description