Production Cell Operator, Weekend day shift at Henkel Corporation
Posted in Manufacturing 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The operator will routinely run one or more operational pieces of equipment associated within the Liquids Cellular processing area. (Ross Mixing, Meyers Mixing, PDDM/PDM Mixing High Viscosity Dispensing, Tube/Pail Filling, Testing) This job requires 100% of their time producing product or 100% direct labor.
**NEW HIRE Bonus Package of up to $1,000**
What we offer
- Ensures that all processes are followed according to job routers, process specifications, engineering change orders (ECO’s), and standard work procedures in a safe operating manner. When in doubt, stops and asks shift lead or manager for assistance.
- Ensures that all required quality testing gets completed within product specification and documented appropriately with the actual test results reading.
- Performs and records all ERP transactions and Labor Reporting accurately.
- Uses the inventory tracking tools appropriately, and labels all products to the process specifications. Transacts inventory before physical process action. “Transacts before Acts.”
- Brings inventory discrepancies forward to the lead or manager and helps investigate and resolve.
- Reports all non-conforming products to the lead or manager. Accurately fills out the MRR form for all non-conforming materials and places it in the assigned non-conforming materials area.
- Ensures work area is clean and organized to 6S standards and that a professional pass down is given to the oncoming shift operator. Oncoming operator gives final approval that everything is satisfactory before leaving.
- Helps to build and foster teamwork across all shifts treating everyone with respect and dignity. Maintains a professional positive attitude while at work.
- Is Active in providing ideas and supporting process improvements that enable the cell to grow upon its annual goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Who we are looking for
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- A minimum of 3-6 months sustained employment in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have or obtain Hazardous Materials Handling Training on a 3 year rotational basis.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career