Temporary Valet Driver at University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
We are seeking a Valet Driver to:
- Initiate the parking transaction by approaching the vehicle, greeting patient/visitor and explaining services.
- Provide remarkable service as a first and last impression of UW Health.
- Manage and record valet parking transactions; secures keys, issues valet claim checks, logs in car by make, license number, claim ticket and expense.
- Assist patients with in and out of vehicles and with wayfindings.
Education: Work Experience:
Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Minimum: One year of customer services experience.
Preferred: Driving and parking vehicles experience
Licenses and Certifications:
Minimum: Valid Wisconsin driver’s license required.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
· Must be 21 years of age to drive a patient/family vehicle.
· Ability to be insured by UW Health’s Risk Management insurer, which requires:
(1) A valid Wisconsin driver’s license and
(2) Successfully passing a driver’s background check
· Ability to work independently and as a team member.
· Possess a thorough knowledge of traffic regulations.
· Possess a thorough knowledge of safety precautions to be followed while operating a motor vehicle.
· Knowledge of safe lifting methods.
· Ability to operate a vehicle efficiently and safely.
· Ability to follow written and oral instructions.Demonstrate customer service skills.
· Demonstrate customer service skills.
Work Schedule: 50% FTE, 20 hours per week. 11:00AM - 3:00PM, Monday through Friday.
Physical Requirements: Medium: Ability to lift to 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting/and or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Work Schedule: 50% FTE, 20 hours per week. 11:00AM - 3:00PM, Monday through Friday.No weekend, holidays or on-call shifts. This is a temporary position and not benefits eligible.
UW Health values and embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.