Retail Sales Representative at Nestle Nespresso USA
Posted in Retail 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Nestlé Nespresso SA is the pioneer and reference for highest-quality portioned coffee. The company works with more than 70,000 farmers in 12 countries through its AAA Sustainable Quality™ Program to embed sustainability practices on farms and the surrounding landscapes. Launched in 2003 in collaboration with The Rainforest Alliance, the program helps to improve the yield and quality of harvests, ensuring a sustainable supply of high quality coffee and improving livelihoods of farmers and their communities.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso operates in 69 countries and has more than 12,000 employees. In 2016, it operated a global retail network of more than 600 boutiques.
Come join our growing team, the taste of something better awaits you! Nespresso USA is seeking a dynamic, sales-driven, Retail Sales Associate to join our Old Orchard boutique!
- Act as an enthusiastic ambassador for Nestle Nespresso welcoming clientele and identifying their needs
- Advise both prospects and Nespresso Club members on products and services maintaining a customer centric approach at all times
- Achieve results in compliance with the Nestle Corporate Business Principles
- Carry out sales of Nespresso products presented in the Boutique
- Utilize Nespresso service standards to achieve both individual and over all boutique sales targets
- Assist in capturing client’s data in support of building and developing lasting relationships
- Assist in cultivating and developing new client relationships through exceptional client care
- Assist in contacting clients if necessary regarding new products and events
- Actively manage the database on a daily basis creating and updating customer records accurately
- Assist with Boutique projects as needed
- Adhere to compliance and quality standards including Food Safety & Hygiene
- Adhere to cash operating procedures
- Adhere to shift/work scheduling and planning
- Participate in team meetings and contribute with new ideas and suggestions to further improve the operations
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ years prior experience in retail, direct customer sales and service or hospitality preferred