RN Coordinator - Outpatient Surgery Center - Full Time 10 Hour Days at University of Southern California
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Los Angeles, California
The Clinical Coordinator is a Registered Nurse with recognized leadership abilities and sound clinical skills who will actively assist the Perioperative Director/Manager in coordinating the day-to-day activities of the unit. The Clinical Coordinator takes a leading role in activities such as nursing performance improvement, job performance evaluations, staffing, scheduling and working with the director/manager and preceptors in the orientation, and training of new employees.
- Graduate of accredited school of Nursing.
- At least 1 year of acute inpatient hospital experience in the United States.
- Two year pre-post op experience preferred.
- Valid California Registered Nursing license.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association.
- ACLS preferred (required for PACU coordinator).
- PALS preferred (required for PACU coordinator).
- CNOR preferred.
- Fire and Safety Certification. (If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.)
REQ20058953 Posted Date: 05/14/2018