Sr ASIC Verification Methodology Engineer at Nvidia Corporation
Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Durham, North Carolina
We're now looking for a Senior ASIC Verification Methodology Engineer:
NVIDIA is seeking ASIC Verification Methodology Engineers to enable highly efficient and powerful DV flows and methodologies, used to verify the design and implementation of the worlds leading SoC's and GPU's. This position offers the opportunity to have real impact in a dynamic, technology-focused company impacting product lines ranging from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and the growing field of artificial intelligence. We have crafted a team of extraordinary people stretching around the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and define the platform for the future of computing.
What you'll be doing:
- As a key member of our ASIC Verification Methodology team, you will develop DV flows and methodologies used to verify the design and implementation of the industry's leading GPUs, using advanced verification methodologies such as UVM.
- Work with unit DV teams to improve and develop the verification infrastructure used to verify the correctness of the designs.
- You will be working with architects, designers, and pre and post silicon verification teams to accomplish your tasks.
What we need to see:
- Masters Degree in EE, CS or CE with at least 6+ years of relevant experience or an Advanced Degree with equivalent experience.
- Experience in verification using random stimulus along with functional coverage and assertion-based verification methodologies
- Experience with design and verification tools (VCS or equivalent simulation tools, debug tools like Debussy, GDB)
- Experience in crafting test bench environments for unit and system level verification
- Expertise in System Verilog or similar HVL
- UVM, Perl and C/C++ programming language experience desirable
- Strong communication skills and ability & desire to work as a great teammate are huge plus.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology worlds most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative, autonomous and love a challenge, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.