Outlet Store Clerk PT Redding at United States Bakery
Posted in Admin - Clerical 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Redding, CaliforniaJob Description:
United States Bakery
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. US Bakery requests priority referrals of Protected Veterans for this job opening, and all other externally posted company employment opportunities.
Requisition Number: 6874
Date Posted: 5/15/2018
Address: 1575 Hartnell Avenue
Category: Outlet Store Operations
Outlet Store Clerks will provide customers with a clean, safe, organized store and answer questions and provide pleasant customer service to support a positive shopping experience by Franz customers. Sales transactions and opening/closing of store transactions will be processed accurately and in compliance with Franz policies and procedures.
SHIFT & HOURS: New employees will be assigned to any work day: Monday through Sunday; and any hours based upon store schedule needs. A set schedule of days and shifts and/or hours per week will be based solely upon the seniority process.
- Answers customer questions about merchandise and advises customers on merchandise selections as appropriate.
- Itemizes and totals customers merchandise selection at checkout counter, using cash register. Make correct change.
- Takes inventory or examines merchandise to identify items to be restocked or ordered.
- Stocks/restocks shelves, racks, cases, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Sorts merchandise received from depots and prepares for sales in store.
- Cleans display cases, shelves, floors and aisles.
- Performs routine bookkeeping tasks following established procedures to record daily transactions.
- Ensures safety of store operations by opening store or securing store upon closure as directed.
- Support and adherence to Franz Core Values.
- Additional duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) months recent cash handling experience.
- Must have a solid work history of at least one (1) year length at previous jobs.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment math test, background check, drug screen and physical.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to work shifts as assigned.
- Must have a positive work ethic and be safety oriented and reliable.
- Must uphold the Company's core values.
- Must be able to maneuver large bulky racks and lift up to 40 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to perform bookkeeping, inventory, and ordering tasks.