Records Supervisor at Document Technologies, LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Riverside, California
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the Records Department and ensuring adequate staffing coverage across all offices.
- Implementing firm wide information governance policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance with legal standards.
- Formulating and driving continuous improvement strategies for the Firm’s Information Governance Program.
- Conducting annual records inventory/audit in each office.
- Coordinating with other Administrative Departments to develop efficient procedures to streamline processes and satisfy various department and client needs.
- Conducting orientation and training programs for Records staff and other users of Records Department resources.
- Preparing and monitoring the Records Department budget, and controlling costs associated with records creation, storage, and retrieval.
- Participating in negotiation of vendor contracts and agreements.
- Staying abreast of current and new records management technologies.
- Completing special projects as needed.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting - compilation and review
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree with at least 5+ years’ of relevant experience.
- Records and Information Certifications desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of records procedures and records retention principles and practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel) and records management databases, preferably iManage.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Successful candidate must also be proactive, customer service oriented, energetic and reliable. As with all Firm positions, impeccable integrity, excellent judgment, and sensitivity to others are essential.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.