Sand Plant Utility Person at MartinMariettaMaterials
Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Indianapolis, IndianaJob Description:
Recently debuting at #57 on Fortune magazine's list of the 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in the world, Martin Marietta, a member of the S&P 500 Index, employs more than 8,500 employees at operations spanning 26 states, Canada and the Bahamas. A leading supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials, dedicated teams at Martin Marietta supply the resources for the roads, sidewalks and foundations on which we live.
At Martin Marietta, we are always looking for the best and the brightest, for people who have the potential to be the Company's future leaders. We are building on our foundation of success by selecting the finest people and helping them realize their potential. When you decide to build your career at Martin Marietta, you'll know what it's like to be respected, challenged and rewarded.
Perform routine maintenance and repairs, including cutting and welding, in a Sand and gravel plant environment. Primary responsibility is to safely and efficiently perform maintenance or repairs on all plant and mobile equipment. Use a hand shovel and operate a skid steer, front end loader, and other mobile equipment to clean around plant equipment and to maintain roadways and parking areas. Additionally, operate a water truck to limit airborne dust. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor; participate in safety inspections and plant safety program.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience required
- Must be safety conscious, dependable, motivated and possess a positive attitude in working with others as a team
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check
- Must be able to work around and on the water.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be able to physically perform the duties required and lift 75 lbs occasionally
- Prescription Drug
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sickness and Accident - Short-Term Disability
- Optional Long-Term Disability
- Employee Life Insurance
- Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- College Scholarship Program - for dependent children
- Matching Gift Program
- New Auto Purchase Discount Plans
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.