Director HRBP, US Retail & Wholesale at Levi Strauss & Co.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
• Lead HR partner for leaders of Retail and Wholesale channels. This role will support 4 members of Americas Leadership Team (1 SVP; 3 VPs)
• Lead a team of three managers dedicated to supporting the Retail and Wholesale business; provide direction, coaching, and development for each member of the team
• Drive, and execute talent planning process ; support organization design efforts to achieve business unit targets and milestones; integrated partner in the Talent Acquisition process from recruitment through onboarding; encourage building strength through diversity and inclusion
• Provides partnership to the business to identify strategies to increase employee engagement through effective communication, policies, and practices.
• Create future leaders and drive a high performance culture through talent management, performance management, and leadership development (e.g. coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
• Partners with LSA leaders for talent acquisition and learning and development to design HR solutions and HR services for delivery and collaborate with them to develop and advocate the solution
• Maintains knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
• Works closely with leadership and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
• Drive the adoption and consistent application of LS & Co. HR programs across businesses and teams
Purpose of the role: Primary HR business partner for US Wholesale and Retail leaders with responsibility for aligning business objectives with LS&Co. Americas Leadership Team. This position plays the role of a critical thought partner to their management teams; Responsible for aligning the business and HR strategies to maximize results in support of the US key accounts including department stores, value chains, regional stores and premium accounts. This position also must provide HR and leadership expertise to 200+ owned and operated stores across the US employing over 4,000 people.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in Human Resources, including global and matrix teams.
- Broad HR generalist experience; ideally have had experience outside of HR
- BA degree required
- Retail and wholesale channel experience preferred