Team Lead, Claims at Prudential
Posted in Insurance 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Roseland, New Jersey
- Lead the team to achieve customer service and claims management excellence
- Develop effective action plans that result in improved team and individual performance
- Build and maintain internal and external customer relationships
- Provide direct reports with ongoing support, appropriate training, positive/constructive feedback, coaching and recognition in an inclusive manner.
- Drive employee engagement and continuous process improvement to remove barriers and enhance team effectiveness.
- Provide for business continuity by identifying potential successors and emerging leaders for the key leadership positions on your teams.
- Ensure team is in compliance with their obligations regarding risk identification, risk assessment and risk monitoring, control and escalation.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills a must
- Supervisory experience preferred, but not required
- Prior experience with Claim Management processes
- Ability to problem solve independently
- Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across business
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and time management skills required
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Strong critical thinking, mathematical, problem solving, decision making & analytical skills are desired
- Detail oriented with solid interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong Customer Service skills and ability to partner
- At least five years in a group insurance operations or claims experience, with demonstrated understanding of Waiver of Premium, STD and/or LTD, product lines preferred