High-Speed Automated Mail Equipment Operator at CDS Global US
Posted in Admin - Clerical 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Boone, Iowa
Under general supervision, operates a high-speed mail sorter, automated extractor, and imager to process mail.
- Loads mail onto machine, selects appropriate job according to established guidelines, and runs mail through the machine
- Unloads mail from machine and moves it to the next stage of the process
- Removes mail from bins, and applies appropriate labels
- Performs preventative maintenance on machine: Cleans, vacuums, and clears materials from machine as necessary. At least once daily
- Observes machine to determine if it is performing properly.
- Troubleshoots minor problems with machine and makes proper adjustments as needed
- Clears jams according to established methods
- Reports mechanical problems encountered with machinery to appropriate person
- Interacts in cooperative and professional manner with all levels of employees, clients and/or vendors, in a team environment
- Organizes tasks and resources to complete work and meet deadlines according to established departmental procedures
- Adheres to CDS Global policies and procedures.
- Follows all CDS Global ergonomic and safety policies
- Maintains confidentiality of CDS Global and its clients' proprietary information
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be age 18 or older
- Verbal and written communication skills-ability to read, write, and comprehend the English language and make appropriate decisions
- Stable work history
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to react to change and remain productive
- May open mail when necessary to keep mail flowing
- Basic PC skills
- Must wear closed toe shoes while operating machine
- 20-40 hour work schedule available (prefer a 40 hour schedule)
1 week of paid training to begin soon.
Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Friday 7am-3:00pm
Base Wage $12.00/hour
50% of hours worked after 4pm = 12.40/hour for all hours worked.
20% of hours worked on Saturday or Sunday = $13.00/hour for all hours worked
40% of hours worked on Saturday and Sunday = $13.50/hour for all hours worked
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel assigned to this job.
EOE/AA Employer including Vets and Disabled
Pre-employment background check(s) conducted on qualified candidates.
Post-offer, pre-employment drug/health screening(s) required for some positions.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at:
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English