Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Whitehouse Station, New Jersey
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
The premier customer care team services our premier and family office client segments (premium $50k plus). They handle all Billing/Customer Care phone and non-phone roles for this customer segment.
- Provide timely customer service to incoming telephone calls in an automated call delivery environment.
- Provide overflow support to Customer Care Team incoming phone calls and emails
- Assume ownership and respond to customer (internal/external) billing correspondence, complaints and inquiries in an efficient, accurate and professional manner to achieve an optimal outcome
-Provide training and coaching to team members and identify opportunities for growth and development
- Ensure complete resolution of all customer inquiries; may need to coordinate end to end service with other business partners
- Effectively navigate multiple systems and applications to research, analyze and resolve customer inquiries
- Work effectively in a team environment using professional interpersonal and communication skills
- Supporting the Billing team as subject matter expert and team resource, assist and manage escalated calls,
- Create, Develop and Facilitate training,
- Monitor and proactively take action to promote adequate phone coverage and coach staff to improve productivity and the customer experience.
- Effectively manage assigned work and projects to meet due dates and deadlines
- Know and comply to corporate policies, regulatory standards (SOX), internal business processes (PCI) and procedures while processing work and meeting/exceeding service performance and quality standards
- Utilize well developed understanding of product & underwriting guidelines
- Gather, organize, and analyze reports/information to assist Processing department and Underwriter to determine next steps
- As business priorities change, support other teams and process transactions as needed
- Complete assignments and other duties as assigned
- Maintain performance standards within a fast paced environment
-2+ years of customer service experience in the Billing department
-Strong technical expertise in Billing and Collection Workstation (BCWS), Chubb websites, financial applications and Microsoft Office applications.
-Demonstrated superior customer service skills
-Ability to acquire new knowledge, demonstrate insight into problems, good business judgement and maintain a high level of professional integrity.
- Have an understanding of or the capability to learn basic Property and Casualty insurance principles, product and underwriting guidelines
- Work on-site at a Chubb location
- Work overtime as needed
-Candidate must be flexible to work during Saturday hours as scheduled