Staff Pharmacist (full-time) - Cub Foods - Duluth, MN at SUPERVALU Holdings Inc
Posted in Pharmaceutical 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Duluth, Minnesota
Provide prompt, efficient and friendly customer service. Efficiently manage the operations of the Pharmacy. Ensure accurate prescription dispensing and appropriate consultation. Supervise pharmacy technicians, grad interns and clerks in compliance with federal and state legislation as well as store policies and procedures.
Job Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Actively endorses and participates in all clinical program offerings
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner
- Takes all steps required to fill prescriptions in compliance with all laws, regulations, physician orders and company policies
- Offers advice and professional consultation in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Communicates and cooperates in a professional manner with peers, subordinates, managers, physicians, and customers in all pharmacy related areas
- Ensures timely implementation of company policies, procedures and programs; and enforces professional and operational standards, including compliance with legal regulations
- Trains pharmacy technicians and abides by state regulations regarding technician training and licensure
- Maintains inventory levels to company goals, rotates stock, and utilizes RX return process
- Maintains standards in the absence of the Pharmacy Manager
- Must have a college degree in Pharmacy (BS or PharmD)
- Must pass the NAPLEX
- Must pass the State MPJE
- Must hold a valid state license
- Meets all requirements of and maintains status as a Certified Immunizer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to work shifts varying in length and time, including nights, weekends and holidays
Why Work for SUPERVALU Pharmacies?
SUPERVALU Pharmacies focus on meaningful patient relationships, exceptional pharmacy teams, effective use of technology and clinical programs. We provide an environment that allows our pharmacists to offer exceptional patient care and build relationships in our communities. Advance your pharmacy career with a variety of clinical, management, operations and support services opportunities at over 100 locations.
As one of the largest grocery wholesalers and retailers in the United States, SUPERVALU is dedicated to feeding our communities by providing innovative, customer-centric solutions. We deliver on that promise every day through a strong network of over 30,000 talented employees who supply the best national brands and our own high-quality and affordable private label products to thousands of customers, and millions of consumers, nationwide. With a wide variety of services and industry leading expertise, SUPERVALU offers you the opportunity to shape the food industry through every stage of your career.
A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!