Material Handler- SPG Holdings at Georgia- Pacific
Posted in Manufacturing 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Would you like to utilize your forklift experience while working for a company that will offer you a chance at a rewarding career? If so, we have an amazing opportunity for you at SPG Holdings in Green Bay, WI!
SPG Holdings (SPG), a Georgia-Pacific Company, is a leading specialty paper packaging supplier focused on providing a quality product and cost savings to our customers in the foodservice and retail napkin industry. We offer our customers a strategic partnership that contributes to their long term profitability and success. For more information about SPG, please visit: www.spglp.com
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Correctly issuing raw materials, finishing supplies and recycle/waster receptacles to production machines by using various material handling equipment
- Monitoring finished product on machines and moving the product to the warehouse or loading it onto a truck
- Storing finished product in the assigned warehouse bay while inputting scanned data for pallet locations
- Removing unused raw materials and finishing supplies during product exchanges on the machine
- Loading/unloading raw materials or finished goods from semi-trucks
- Accurately completing material handlers’ recording sheets for quantities, grades, waste and item numbers
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- One (1) year or more of lift truck experience
- Computer Experience
- Willing and able to work twelve (12) hour rotating shifts to include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience using a roll clamp attachment
- Experience using a box clamp attachment
- Experience operating a lift truck in the paper industry
Why Work For GP?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
We're part of your everyday life. From the walls of your home to the Dixie® plates on your table, the boxes at your local grocery store or the Quilted Northern® in your bathroom, there's a good chance a Georgia-Pacific product is nearby. We need people like you: People who can help us make life's simple necessities better.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf