Asphalt Plant Laborer - Forrest City, AR at APAC-TENNESSEE, INC.
Posted in Construction 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Wynne, Arkansas
Job ID: 136664
APAC Tennessee, Inc., a CRH company, is an industry leader in high quality asphalt and concrete pavement construction, materials, and services. Located near downtown Memphis, APAC Tennessee services Eastern Arkansas, West Tennessee, and Northwest Mississippi with mobile concrete operations servicing the Southeastern United States. At APAC our employees are our most valuable resource and why we conduct business while placing Safety First…Always.
Will perform a wide range of general laboring duties at an asphalt plant and may have to assist on a heavy highway crew, or on a production crew. Including but not limited to: shoveling, raking, traffic control, moving materials, shovels, vibrates, and maintains good housekeeping and safety regulations. Experience working around Asphalt and equipment operating skills would be beneficial.
- High School education/GED, or equivalent education and experience.
- Must be able to repetively lift up to 30 pounds, walk, stoop, squat, sit, kneel and be capable of passing required physical examination
- Knowledge of basic tools and their uses, basic mathematical and measurement skills (adding, subtracting, division, & multiplication)
- One year of verifiable work experience preferred in road construction, quarry or Asphalt Plant
- Maintain reliable attendance, meeting company standards, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work any schedule including nights and weeks.
- May be required to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to work in various temperatures, both hot and cold.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
APAC Tennessee, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.