Manager, Divisional Data Governance at Entegris
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Chaska, MinnesotaJob Description:
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Job ID 2018-5231
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
- Entegris is evolving! We have an exciting cutting-edge role for a results oriented leader who understands what it takes to implement and sustain robust and reliable business processes. Come help us design, implement and sustain business processes and controls around Master Data Management and Supply Chain Planning Execution for a large division at Entegris, with an opportunity to influence corporate level standards across the entire company!
- You will create and oversee the Master Data Management create and change processes for the Micro Contamination division, while capitalizing on a corporate footprint of tools and infrastructure that is standard for the company. You will ensure adequate measures of accuracy and governance associated with MC Master Data. You will collaborate with Procurement, Planning, Operations and Engineering on a variety of Supply Chain execution process improvements that unlock the power of using SAP ERP functionality to a broader extent!
- If you are a self-starter and thrive in creating structured and standardized processes that create predictability for Manufacturing Operations, and for our valued Customers, then we want to talk to you!
In this role you will
- Responsible for master data life cycles as well as understanding end-to-end data flows and identifying data dependencies in support of delivery, release, and change management.
- Responsible for deploying and upholding accountability for use of the Global technology, tools, resources and processes required to create and maintain consistent and accurate master data throughout the Division.
- Deploy and maintain process for data quality and data accuracy across the Division.
- Responsible for identifying, maintaining and sustaining Global Data Quality KPIs and related measures of data quality.
- Responsible for training local master data teams, and managing Divisional metrics on master data.
- Identify, harmonize, and deploy best known processes and practices for Materials Management, Planning, Scheduling and Inventory Management that capitalize on standard SAP ERP use across Micro Contamination Division Manufacturing Sites.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Engineering
- 8-10 years of experience in Master Data Management, Supply Chain Processes, Production Planning, Master Scheduling, Procurement, Distribution Planning.
- Keen understanding of Material Master elements, Routings, and Work Centers and their impact upon ERP signal accuracy, efficiency and costing.
- Proven experience in deploying SAP functionality related to Materials Management and Production Planning execution that creates efficiency in execution.
- Ability to collaborate and create credibility with staff and cross functional peers and ultimately achieve Divisional standardization across all plants.
Your success will be measured by
- Highly accountable and motivated, with strong self-management skills, self-starter;
- Critical thinker, coupled with a passion for solving data management and business process challenges;
- Able to communicate effectively globally, cross functionally, and at all levels throughout the organization;
- Focus upon driving standardization and structure where possible while enabling necessary flexibility based upon ‘local' requirements.
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!