Spectrum Store Lead at Spectrum
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
The Spectrum Store Lead will promote and sell Spectrum products and services with a positive attitude and meets or exceed sales goals and customer experience objectives. The Store Lead will also actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience by effective customer coordination, including the welcome and wait time process.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Demonstrate proficiency in identifying opportunities to generate sales by applying the Customer Interaction Process (CIP)
* Consistently deliver solutions by providing support and education on Spectrum products and services
* Assist in placing orders and scheduling appointments, as necessary
* Provide support to Supervisor and other team members related to Cash Management, customer escalations, sales experience, store appearance, and equipment reconciliation
* Maintain strong knowledge of all products, pricing plans, promotions and service features for Spectrum, as well as our competitors
* Mentor and provide guidance to Store Associates and Specialists
* Monitor and reconcile Petty Cash and Change Drawers
* Maintain store appearance and provide a consistently professional and welcoming atmosphere for customers
* Provide additional coverage and support for multiple locations when supervisor is not present or unavailable
* Provide feedback to supervisors on Store functions and employee performance as requested
* Perform other duties as assigned by management
* Must possess mastery of Store Associate and Specialist functions and assist team with customer interactions as needed
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
* Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person , on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
* Possess a self-motivated, competitive spirit and desire to exceed sales goals
* Carry a positive and professional demeanor
* Detail oriented and a good problem solver
* Flexibility to work in multiple locations
* Basic math skills
* Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications
* Handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment
* Prioritize, organize effectively and work independently
* Accurately handle payment transactions
High School Diploma or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience
Sales experience: 4-5 yrs.
Customer Service experience: 4-5 yrs.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Knowledge of latest technology and devices
Valid driver s license and ability to meet Spectrum s motor vehicle requirements
* Retail environment
* Exposure to moderate noise level
* Work scheduled shift hours and over time as needed
* Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
* Handle a physically demanding job, lifting up to 35 lbs.
* Required to wear a uniform
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.