Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Kingwood, Texas
Job Code: 03198-92010
KINGWOOD MEDICAL CENTER KINGWOOD, TEXAS
Our 382 bed facility has most advanced hospital services available in the Houston area are right in your own backyard at Kingwood Medical Center. As part of the nationwide HCA Healthcare system, Kingwood patients have access to advanced medical care and physicians trained at top hospitals. HCA and Kingwood Medical Center also provide the communities of Northeast Houston, Humble, New Caney and Cleveland, Texas with education and outreach programs.
Our doctors, nurses and staff are committed to preserving and extending the health of our patients. Here are just a few ways we show that commitment:
* 24-hour emergency room
* Innovative and customized cardiovascular services, including heart and vascular surgery
* State of the art imaging and endoscopy services for more accurate diagnosis and treatment plans
* Inpatient rehab for physical recovery from stroke, trauma, orthopedic injuries and more
* Neurosciences program including our Joint-Commission-accredited Primary Stroke Center and the Sleep Center of Excellence
* Women s Center and pediatric services with access to pediatric specialists 24/7
KINGWOOD MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for a CT TECHNOLOGIST.
* The technologist performs CT procedures with guidelines established by this institution, the equipment manufacturer and/or radiation safety guidelines established by the Texas Department of Health.
* Operates CT scanner or diagnostic equipment, develops film, instructs patients, prepares room, equipment, supplies and medications.
* Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the neonate, infant child, adolescent, adult and geriatric population.
* Graduate of an AMA approved school of radiologic technology.
* One to two years in diagnostic radiology or equivalent.
* An additional one to two years experience in CT scan.
* Ability to perform assessment.
* Provides patient/family education.
* Demonstrate competence in the use of verbal and written communication as well as ability to perform and modify routine CT exams when needed.
* Perform procedures.
* American Registry of Radiologic Technologists License preferred
* Certified Medical Radiologic Technologist required
* Basic Cardiac Life Support Required
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Last Edited: 05/14/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.