Account Manager at Essity Professional Hygiene
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
The Health and Medical Solutions team is searching for an Account Manager who will be responsible for prospecting and maintaining all segments in the assigned territory including, but are not limited to; Assisted Living, Home Care, Hospice and Long Term Care for ESSITY North America Incontinence (ICNA) business.
This role will be part of South Central regional team to grow the healthcare business by targeting independent facilities and facilities within regional and national chains. The territory will cover AR, West TN & the northern half of MS. Primary focus will be selling and maintenance and will report to the Regional Sales Director.
THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
* Prospect new business and convert, up sell, and maintain all independent business
* Maintain and provide service to all independent ESSITY buying facilities
* Work closely with Regional Key Account Manager to install all newly acquired facilities for chains
* Manage relations and build rapport with all distribution reps and all end user facilities within territory
* Target existing accounts for opportunities with premium products and line extensions
* Drive growth and profitability through leveraging the entire product assortment and appropriate pricing strategy
* Build rapport and prospect with assigned distribution, GPO and ESSITY Personal Care counterparts
* Work with Revenue Management on new business opportunities to ensure appropriate pricing/terms
* Support facility level customer business reviews
* Manage relationships with GPO and distribution sales representatives
* Plan and attend local/territory trade shows
* Cross training with the clinical representatives
* Business plan development and execution via quarterly business reviews with distribution partners and regional end customers
* Approximately15 calls per week
* Leverage ESSITY as the global brand leader in hygiene care to build confidence in TENA nationally
* Operate in a manner consistent with ESSITY s core values; Respect, Excellence, Responsibility
* Maintain all organizational processes (CRM System, Expense Management System, etc.)
* Perform other responsibilities as deemed necessary
* Bachelor's Degree preferred or combination of relevant experience
* Three (3) plus years of experience in sales or account management
* Account Management in Healthcare Industry: Long Term Care, Assisted Living experience is preferred, but not required
* Requires ability to work day/night shifts Proven track record of leading the sales process for national account opportunities including prospecting, negotiating and closure
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Travel: Ability to drive willingness to travel 70% to domestic locations
* The ability to drive a motor vehicle and possession of a valid driver s license is required.
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Search Firm Representatives, Please Read Carefully: Essity does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or e-mails. All resumes submitted by search firms to Essity via e-mail, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for the subject position will be deemed the sole property of Essity. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Essity as a result of the referral or through other means.
Essity At A Glance
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company that develops, produces and sells Personal Care (Baby Care, Feminine Care, Incontinence Products and Medical Solutions), Consumer Tissue and Professional Hygiene products and solutions. Our vision is; Dedicated to improving well-being through leading hygiene and health solutions. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other brands, such as Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 48,000 employees and net sales in 2016 amounted to approximately SEK 101bn (EUR 10.7bn). The business operations are based on a sustainable business model with focus on value creation for people and nature. The company has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Essity used to be part of the SCA Group. More information at www.essity.com.