Senior Electrical Engineer_Middleton, PA at Sawdey Solution Services
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., an ISO 9001 certified company, provides innovative strategic and technical planning, information technology, acquisition, integration, knowledge management, logistics and program management to the Federal Government... far exceeding customer expectations. Based in Dayton, Ohio since 2001, Sawdey Solution Services is a Woman Owned/Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business; certified by the Small Business Administration as a Small Disadvantaged Business.
We are seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer at Harrisburg ANG Base, Middleton PA.
The will support SOF Fixed Wing EC-130J program and must have progressive experience in complex military electrical and/or electronic systems such as aircraft power distribution systems, microprocessor-based systems, real-time networks, computer graphics, and analog and digital electronics.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
* Design, development, and integration of complex military electrical and/or electronic systems.
* Overseeing design and development of hardware projects.
* Skills necessary to perform the following tasks:
*Provide highly technical expertise and guidance in solving complex engineering problems.
o Perform in all phases of hardware development, integration/implementation, and analysis.
o Participate in hardware evaluations.
o Develop standards and guidelines for tasks being performed.
* Experience in one or more of the following disciplines are required: electronic warfare; navigation; command, control, and communications; avionics; data and information processing, or design engineering.
* Must be able to develop technical requirements based on operational scenarios, across all phases of system development (including concept exploration, design, integration, test, and fielding) for highly complex systems/ subsystems including the generation of tailored airworthiness certification criteria (TACC) or the modification of such criteria in the modified airworthiness certification criteria (MACC).
* Must possess current engineering knowledge and experience in support of weapon systems managed or supported by AFLCMC/WIUA (AC-130U/J/W, EC-130J, HC-130J/N/P and
* MC-130E/H/J/P) is extremely desirable.
* Assist the Government in providing technical expertise and skills in solving engineering problems on military electrical and/or electronic systems.
* Perform in all phases of hardware development, integration/implementation, and analysis.
* Participate in hardware evaluations and assist the Government in developing standards and guidelines for tasks being performed.
* Participate in events such as, but not limited to, TIMs, PDRs, CDRs, PCAs, FCAs, FATs, and CCB/AW.
* Assist with proposal development, if necessary.
* Minimum of fifteen (15) years of engineering experience in a relevant functional area with a minimum of eight (8) of those years working for the DoD.
* Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering.
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
* Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Secret clearance required.
This position supports a US Government Contract whose terms require Sawdey Solution Services to staff it only with US Citizens.
Sawdey Solution Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, or veteran status.