Professional Services Lead at Alight Solutions
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
AS A PROFESSIONAL SERVICES LEAD, A TYPICAL DAY TO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
* Support Sales Executives in region/market on all Workday Financial PSA pre-sales activities as a Financial Professional Services SMEs
* Work closely with Global Financials Lead and other regional/market Leads to ensure global standards are met
* Work closely with Delivery Leaders to ensure clean hand-off between Sales and Delivery as well as refining delivery and sales methodology
* Understand Alight Solutions Implementation Methodology and ensure it is followed in region
* Responsible for all service and solution recommendations to Professional Services Prospects
* Responsible for maintenance and development of Alight Solution's Professional Services Tools, Services, and Solutions
* Work closely with Delivery Organization as a key member within PSA Delivery Team
* Required Experience:
o Experience with Financial related ERP implementations on Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Ultimate Software, ADP, Ceridian, Manujistics, Deltek or similar Financials systems. Deep Financial experience with a demonstrated aptitude on system implementation specific tasks/procedures.
o Experience with communication/selling to C-Suite
o Experience communicating complex solutions/scenarios to Finance
Experience running Strategy and/or Solution Architect Activities
o Knowledge and experience with translating business requirements into system requirements.
o Previous experience within a Finance Role internally (Order to Cash Owner, CFO, Controller, FP&A, Accountant etc.) or as a Financial Consultant/Solution Architect on ERP Implementations on Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Ultimate Software, ADP, Ceridian or similar Financials systems.
o High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
o Workday certified preferred.
o Ability to travel up to 75% of the time.
o Bachelor s degree in Business, Math, Computer Science or Finance, MBA is a plus
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer..