Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Job Posting End Date:March 23, 2018
Job Profile:30018512 - QA Consultant I
Company:0101 Coca-Cola North America
Open for Referrals:
Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It’s an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company’s flagship market. We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do – whether we’re innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people – with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace – are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The QSE Governance Manager II will have responsibility to implement and monitor facility authorization programs in bottler and supply chain organizations. This includes all programs in quality, food safety, safety, and environmental compliance. The QSE Governance Manager II will be accountable for execution of procedures to include communicating with stakeholders prior to conducting assessments, conducting on-site assessments using standardized assessment templates, and issuing reports. This role will partner with Bottler and BU Technical teams to identify corrective and/or preventative actions that will strengthen programs. The QSE Governance Manager II is (or will become) a subject matter expert in TCCC KORE requirements as well as Quality Assurance and Food Safety. The QSE Governance Manager II will lead or participate on teams that drive Bottler Quality and Food Safety development initiatives. The QSE Governance Manager II will participate or lead problem solving and process improvement activities.
Function Specific Activities:
-Perform Bottler Supply chain facility Quality, Food Safety, Safety, and Environmental assessments
- Drive effective closure of corrective action plans to address gaps identified during assessments
-Lead and support Process Improvement activities
-Lead or participate in growth and innovation projects and initiatives
-Perform SME activities, problem solving, and project activities
-Lead or participate in building capability initiatives to enable personal development
Minimum Required: Bachelor's Degree, Scientific Discipline
Minimum Required: 3 Years Food and/or Beverage experience
Preferred: Advanced degree in Food Science, Engineering, and/or Scientific Discipline
- Leadership: Lead teams to resolve quality-related issues that impact product and/or package performance; these activities will include but are not limited to root cause analysis, corrective action planning and execution, and evaluation of corrective actions for effectiveness and sustainability.
- Auditing Standards: Familiarity of relevant professional auditing standards such as ASQ, ISO and HACCP.
- Process Improvement: Evaluating existing processes and identifying more efficient ways to accomplish goals and meet customer and client requirements; continuously improving the processes through regular assessment and adjustment.
- MS Office Skills: Ability to use MS Office programs (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) to effectively conduct assessment, analyze data and construct presentation.
- Data Analysis: Ability to use sampling strategies to gather data and perform analysis to identify activities and trends.
- Problem Solving Analysis: Forming an opinion or making a decision through careful testing of assumptions and facts; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- At least 5 years related work experience in food manufacturing
- Knowledge of strategies, practices, methodologies and tools to effectively increase an organizations capability in areas identified for improvement.
- 6-sigma Black/Green Belt Certified.
- Better Process Control School Certification
- Certified Professional in Food Safety/Certified Food Safety Professional
- Knowledge of Food Engineering, Packaging, Microbiology, and Chemistry principles.
Education:Bachelors Degree or University (Required)
Years of Experience:2-3 Years Experience