Business Development Manager/ Buyer at Quantum Networks, LLC.
Posted in Management 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
About the Company:
Quantum Networks , LLC, an Inc. 500 list member, is a New York City-based eCommerce company. We sell innovative products through the world’s largest online marketplaces (think Amazon, eBay, Walmart.com…you get the gist), as well as on our own flagship website, blucoil.com. Quantum embodies all that New York is: aggressive, in-your-face, and loyal to the core.
The Business Development Manager/Buyer is required to identify new to market products, reach out to prospective brands, closing brands and is responsible for building new relationships. The best candidates for this role will have an entrepreneurial personality, work well individually as well as part of a team, be outgoing, persistent and able to hit weekly goals and metrics.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Research, identify and analyze potential new to market brands
- Working with new brands: You will study market prices and trends, and reach out to cultivate relationships with new, innovative tech brands to bring them on as a client while negotiating pricing and payment terms to maximize profits and sales volume
- Grow, manage and maintain pipeline of qualified target customers
- Persistence, integrity, and patience in seeking new accounts, focused on outbound prospecting
- This position requires consistent month-to-month performance and hitting a minimum quota requirement
- High comfort level with sales and cold calling prospective suppliers
- Highly self-motivated, go-getter
- Fearless in combining strategic phone and email outreach
- Strong attention to detail and follow through is VITAL
- Ability to analyze sales trends
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- A people person who effectively articulates ideas and gains trust quickly
- Negotiates agreements
- Attend business meetings, trade shows, and other industry events
- 2+ years experience of closing accounts (NOT account management)
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales experience preferred
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative e-commerce environment