Front-End Engineer at CardinalHire
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
- Work with the design and product teams to set feature roadmap and release deadlines.
- Be able to lead on front end development, build and maintain high standards for work and work with the team to maintain them.
- Guide the team in making intelligent and pragmatic technical trade-offs.
- Design and implement user-facing products.
- Apply deep understanding of web technologies to reason about engineering / design tradeoffs.
- Have the foresight to recognize potential future issues and ensure the team is made aware, discusses, and mitigates the issues before they affect the business
- 5-7+ years of experience developing with front-end web technologies
- Commitment to mentorship, training and supporting one's teammates
- Demonstrable experience as an effective technical team lead
- Vast knowledge of JS/CSS best practices and common pitfalls
- Comfort working with CSS pre--processors (We use SASS) and strategies for writing maintainable CSS