Accessories Editor, Women's Fashion Group at Hearst Magazines US
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
- Cover lower contemporary shoes and handbags, costume jewelry, and eyewear markets. Attend press appointments, build relationships with publicists/designers, and discover new brands for these categories.
- Call in accessory and jewelry product for all Cosmopolitan & Seventeen shoots—covers, fashion and beauty well stories.
- Call in accessory and jewelry product for celebrity shoots in Women’s Health, Redbook, Woman’s Day, Good Housekeeping.
- Pitch ideas for front of book shopping pages for Cosmopolitan and Seventeen.
- Pull product for front of book shopping pages in Cosmopolitan, factoring in price point, trends, and advertiser/native content agreements, while utilizing high res images for the majority of edit.
- Top edit associate editor product selection for Seventeen front of book shopping pages.
- Manage Amazon fashion credits in Cosmopolitan and Seventeen, ensuring Amazon product quota is met in each issue.
- Manage front of book advertiser placements, and track credits to adequately cover brands in Cosmopolitan and Seventeen.
- Oversee associate editor and fashion closet assistant
- Represent Women’s Fashion Group by attending fashion week shows, press appointments, desk side meetings and events.
Only candidates with relevant Accessories experience will be considered.