Data Analyst - Tucson, AZ
at MVM, Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Title: Data Analyst
Location: Tucson, AZ
Duration: Full-Time, Contract
Schedule: Regular Business Hours
MVM, Inc. is seeking a bright and talented Data Analyst to provide a wide range of administrative and support-related tasks and should be able to work independently with little or no supervision. The ideal candidate must be extremely well-organized and detail oriented, and has a positive disposition and "can-do" approach.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Review data for completeness, accuracy and proper execution
- Extract data from database systems
- Obtain additional information from other investigative agencies and databases
- Establish and maintain physical files
- Reconcile inconsistencies
- Gather information and organize investigative packages
- Verify case files and tracking systems
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- Experience in performing data entry, reviewing data for completion and proper execution of information
- Experience in extracting data from databases for management and program reports
- Experience in obtaining additional information from other agencies/databases
- Experience in establishing and maintaining accuracy of physical files
- Experience in conducting and reconciling inventory and inconsistencies
- Experience in gathering information and organizing investigative packages
- Ability to manipulate, transfer, compute and print information
- Ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets
- Ability to prepare and format management reports
- Ability to prepare and correct reports and correspondence using word processing software
- Good organizational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Applicants selected may be subject to a Government background investigation and may be required to meet the following conditions of employment:
- A favorable credit check for all cleared positions
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have lived in the U.S. for three (3) of the last five (5) years
- Successfully passing a background investigation
MVM offers a competitive benefits package, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
Due to the high volume of applications received, the Recruiting Department will contact you directly, should you be selected to advance in our recruitment process.
For more information about the company please visit our website at www.mvminc.com
MVM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.