Part Time Security Guard (Armed) - Livingston at E&J Gallo Winery
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Livingston, California
Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Recently recognized by Glassdoor as one of the “Top 50 Best Places to Work”, we couldn’t be prouder of our employees. As a family-owned wine & spirits company with over 90 brands, the heart of our success story is our people. Our passions run deep and what unites us is an incredible culture of teamwork, innovation, and collaboration. Are you a passionate team player who is looking to grow your career? If so, apply today!
Cheers! Your Talent & Gallo — A Perfect Pairing
Do you have passion for keeping our employees and products safe? We are seeking a Part Time Security Guard to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for protecting our products, while ensuring the safety & security of our campuses.
What You Will Do
- Monitor vehicle traffic entering and leaving assigned area
- Issue citations to persons operating vehicles in violation of established security and safety policies
- Identify suspicious vehicles and ID operators of the vehicles
- Monitor pedestrian traffic entering and leaving assigned area and stop suspicious persons and obtain identification
What You Need
- High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as part of a rotating shift, including overtime
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to stand, sit, walk or drive a vehicle for a minimum of 12 consecutive hours with minimal breaks
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders
- Ability to maintain a Concealed Weapons permit from a law enforcement agency, if required
- Ability to possess, or obtain within 6 months of hire date, an Exposed Weapons permit
from the Bureau of Security and Investigative Services
- Ability to frequently lift, drag or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift, drag or move more than 100 pounds
- Valid driver’s license and successful completion of background check. Required to obtain a California driver’s license or appropriate state driver’s license within 30 days of hire
What Will Set You Apart
- Knowledge of security systems and equipment in a business environment is preferred
- Experience with Security, Law Enforcement, Military or a Criminal Justice Degree
This position pays $15 an hour with opportunity for growth.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Job Posting ID: 50321
Equal Opportunity Employer