Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Shelton, Connecticut
The Associate Contract Administrator is responsible for
driving the tactical execution of the core contract
business in order to grow PerkinElmer s market share,
revenue, and profitability consistent with our strategic
business goals. This role is responsible for
communicating internally and externally to assist in the
facilitation of the day to day contracts operation. This
role will not only need to communicate and work well
with internal key stakeholders and management but
additionally with key field based team members. This
role is a key member of the sales and service
organization and will report into the Core Services
Sales Leader, Aftermarket DAS. This role will be based
in Shelton and may require minimal travel.
* Creates and edits maintenance plan quotations for
customers, field sales & service.
* Strong product knowledge across BU s ensuring all
equipment including accessories are included on
* Accurately and efficiently creates and modifies
service contract quotes, orders, customer assets and
contact information resulting in the production of a
high efficiency workload.
* Prepares contract quotation with some guidance from
Contract Adminsitrator as well as edits and review
* Assists in the reviews and analysis of bid requests;
may provide recommendations to field partners
utilizing business analytics to provide guidance on
how to proceed.
* Utilizes and explores best practices concerning
bids, credit analysis, and safety registrations,
booking contracts and records retention.
* Timely maintenance of all records in SAP and MTL, or
any other Sales Automation tools to support field in
providing accurate forecasting.
* Partners with the field service team and sales team
to insure coordinated and seamless customer
interaction through the accurate and timely data
entry of P.O s, and other metrics.
* Manages external and internal queries in a
professional, client-oriented manner (request for
quotes, pricing, T&C s, etc.)
* Validates the data integrity of purchase orders
* Verifies that any discounts provided on the quote
and / or contract conforms to the PKI discount
approval matrix and process.
* Uses SAP to run standard reports (Batch, POS
contracts, Kick Out Reports, etc) and analyzes
accuracy and troubleshoots as required.
* Works closely with the various departments early in
the contract process to develop proposals, oversee
preparation of contracts, monitor progress, discuss
potential operational issues and develop follow-up
plans to address such issues.
* Bachelor s Degree (or equivalent work experience).
* 2+ year s Administrative experience in a sales
* Proficient with MS Office Suite, Specifically Excel
* Experience working with a CRM or sales automation
* Must have proven skills in negotiating, and ability
to influence without authority.
* Must have the ability to develop solutions to
* Must be able to accurately and quickly manage
specific tasks through prescribed processes and use
critical thinking to bridge process gaps on
* Strong to attention to detail and project management
* Must have effective communications skills at all
levels of an organization, including the ability to
solicit information and translate business needs
into technical solutions.
* Must be able to work under pressure with minimal
supervision to meet deadlines, including
multitasking in a high volume transactional
* Must be able to re-order project priorities on
short-notice and adapt to changing requirements.