Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
· Worked as a QA lead and mentored new associates as SME Subject Matter Expert (SME) on common human resource and payroll batch processes, compliance, technical support, and training on new features across ESS, MSS and practitioner access
· Gathered business requirements and designed test strategy, plans, test scenarios and test scripts for benchmark, baseline, stress, endurance, regression, integration, network and component testing for common HR and Payroll processes.
· Involved in designing traceability matrix to match the test scripts with the Functional design document(FDD)
· Supported go live activities for ADP WorkforceNow versions 13 to 15 and 4 in between patches for the HR and payroll stream by reviewing and pretesting scripts and job aides, writing queries and conversion verification.
• Team leads for small or module leads for large teams.
• Responsible for delivery of assigned module/ components /phases of a project.
• Responsible for people Management, including goal setting and providing performance feedback.
• Responsible for Status reporting
• Responsible for Knowledge transfer and arriving at SLAs for steady state.
• Technical problem solving skills.
Job Requirement and Skills
• Has a good practical understanding of technology and its application.
• Good grasp of technology and tools used for development.
• Good design skills and architectural skills in the technical area.
• Fair amount of domain expertise gained through working on the application or certification programs (if working in a vertical).
• Good understanding of the sphere of activities in a horizontal domain.
• Anticipates and resolves potential problems , handles escalations.
• Works under general supervision with few direct instructions.
• Carries out routine and semi-routine tasks.
• Provides input to project-related decisions.
• Within own team or department at operational level.
• Contact with user/customer at peer / first /middle management level.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|1||Workday Payroll (US&Canada)||NA||Required|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|