Fullstack developer at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Cognizant is hiring for Fullstack developer.
- Expert understanding in Java/JEE/.NET, SOA, ESB, Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm, Node.js, Seneca, Weave, Messaging, BPM, Events
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases like Oracle, MongoDB etc.
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment tools and best practices in DevOps
- Strong experience in pivotal cloud foundry application development technologies
- Experience in designing and deploying cloud-native enterprise applications in public or private cloud
- Hands on experience in designing and developing Cloud native applications, working knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Experience in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture
- In-depth understanding of Domain Drive Design and 12-Factor applications
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices.
- 12+ years of experience in development/maintenance of Enterprise Web Applications
- 5+ years of working independently to define system/application/module design/architecture
About CognizantCognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.