Talent Acquisition Partner at Realogy Franchise Group LLC
Posted in Human Resources 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Madison, New Jersey
Realogy Franchise Group LLC
Do you enjoy sourcing and recruiting talent into an organization? Are you passionate about driving a positive candidate experience? If you’d like to work for an amazing company and help influence the hiring and interview process – this opportunity is for you!
We are Realogy Holdings Corp. - a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage with many of the best-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and ZipRealty®. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 13,600 offices with more than 257,200 independent sales associates conducting business in 110 countries and territories around the world.
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner, reporting to the VP, Talent Acquisition to join our Team. We are based at our worldwide headquarters in Madison, NJ.
As our TAP; you’ll work as a full cycle recruiter and participate in various responsibilities, such as:
- Gain understanding of Realogy Franchise Group and Corporate Shared Services and their respective recruiting needs.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition Team to build the story of why each position is exciting, coupled with the respective goals and expectations.
- Create and implement sourcing strategies that enhance Realogy’s employer brand while focusing on an effective and cost efficient talent selection process that identified targeted candidates.
- Proactively source talent via our database, social media, networking and referrals (we would love for you to think outside the box too.)
- Build a pipeline for all critical vacancies.
- Develop and manage relationships with existing and passive candidates.
- Screen and interview qualified candidates, presenting top talent to Hiring Managers and ultimately advancing them through our process.
- Coach, mentor and manage a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Interact extensively with our Talent Acquisition team and members of our HR team to ensure hiring priorities are fully executed.
Things you enjoy that allow you to be an effective TAP are:
- Staying up-to-date on new sourcing tools, best practices, and ideas for how the talent acquisition team can best utilize these recruiting/networking tools.
- Providing complete, accurate and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position, reinforcing the values and culture of Realogy and our brands.
- Building and maintaining credibility by understanding job types and job roles across the organization
- Being a Realogy company ambassador to attract top talent to the Company.
- Developing candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, referrals and advertising
- Simultaneously sourcing for multiple searches and managing within a matrix organization.
- Bachelor’s preferred or equivalent experience.
- 7-10 years of sourcing, recruiting, networking and interviewing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to source and recruit senior level talent across all types of skills as well as mid-level professionals
- Strong computer & sourcing skills, including 5+ years’ experience using ATS
- Strong ability to manage Boolean searches and influence passive candidate’s interest
Additionally, you have:
- Exceptional time management, organizational, and communication skills required
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information is essential
- Passion for multi-tasking and switching gears as needed.
- Flexible, professional and friendly personality (we like to have fun too!!!)
To learn more about Realogy and the accomplishments of our brands, logon to www.realogy.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability