Travel Specialist at Arthrex, Inc.
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Naples, Florida
|Division:||Arthrex, Inc. (US01)|
|Location:||INC- Naples, FL (US08)|
Responsible for the successful execution of the planning, scheduling and coordinating airline, hotel, car rental, and other reservations for corporate travelers utilizing a GDS (reservations system). Serving the leader of the department, working in a team environment while supporting management and staff, following policies, providing feedback, assisting in special projects, and taking on additional responsibility as demand for services increase.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the successful completion of travel arrangements within Arthrex as well as Advamed guidelines, meeting the standards of excellent customer service.
- Creates domestic and international travel arrangements for clients to include air, hotel, rail, and ground transportation.
- Use available online resources to ensure compliance with corporate travel policy.
- Advises clients of international travel requirements such as visas, passports, immunizations, etc.
Strong working knowledge and understanding of international pricing rules and procedures.
- Operates within general procedures with supervised results and under minimal direct supervision.
Interacts with traveler, travel arranger, and travel manager and provides 1st level of support for customer service and technical issues.
- Utilizes Travel and Transport preferred vendors to maximize savings, and ensures compliance with the travel policy.
- Resolve travel inquiries, customer problems and complaints.
- Adheres to Arthrex standards in delivering customer service including telephone/email etiquette, and follows prescribed customer service escalation procedures.
- Follows company procedures, guidelines and standards in building Passenger Name Records, utilization of tools, productivity, accuracy of work, and attendance.
- Attends staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in the travel industry and office procedures.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
- Continued development in Concur and Starcite.
- Collation of New Hire Training information for rooming and ground lists.
- Assist new and existing Distributors, for the creation and support of travel profiles within Concur
- Keeping the travel profiles in Concur up to date with new credit card, hotel and car frequent numbers.
- Follow up with travelers to enroll in preferred vendor, Nationals Emerald Club as the need is determined.
- Provide assistance to Meeting Event team as requested, e.g. rooming lists, ground transport.
- Handles reservations for Interview Candidates
- Achieve established office goals for measurable accuracy.
- Assist in the review and reconciliation of travel account.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- College degree preferred
- Minimum five years working in a Corporate Travel Agent role
- Minimum five years GDS experience (Sabre)
- International knowledge and skills
- Corporate Onsite Travel Office background preferred
- Spanish language a plus
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Strong customer service and organizational skills; detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects; anticipate needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing and available to work extended hours as needed
- Ability to work independently and meet set deadlines
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
GDS, PCs, MS Office Suite, SharePoint, and other software.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.