Sr. Support Officer (Must have a TS/SCI with Polygraph) at Akima, LLC
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: McLean, Virginia
SAVA services and solutions help our federal clients provide for national security, improve communications and collaboration, secure the integrity of information systems and networks, enhance data collection and analysis, and increase efficiency and mission effectiveness. We’re at the forefront of the communications breakthroughs that bring Federal, state, local and International organizations together for leading edge collaborative solutions in our fight against global crime and terrorism.
We are looking for a Senior-Level Staff Support Officer to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) Cyber.
- Assist Government staff in preparation of packages and documents for meetings.
- Assist Government staff with formulating and developing written products related to strategic initiatives.
- Create talking points, IC posture papers, and memorandums for senior-level meetings.
- • Maintain situational awareness of a variety of Cyber issues and related intelligence challenges, providing written or verbal responses to policy maker request.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, related work experience
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) Cyber.
- Five (5) years’ experience with developing, creating, and articulating strategies and plans to support organizational goals related to Cyber intelligence.
- Ten (10) years’ experience related to Cyber.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous deadlines in short periods of time and proficiency working in a fast paced environment.
- Significant demonstrated understanding of the IC structure and individual agency capabilities and mission.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting the IC or USG policy community in a staff officer capacity.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.