Resource Coordinator, Integrated Businesses at Daniel J. Edelman Holdings
Posted in Public Relations 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Seattle, Washington
Edelman is a leading global Communications Marketing firm that partners with many of the world’s largest and emerging businesses and organizations, helping them evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Edelman was named one of Advertising Age’s “Agency to Watch” in 2014; one of Forbes’ “14 Most Influential Agencies of 2014”; and The Holmes Report’s “2013 Global Agency of the Year.” Edelman was awarded the Grand Prix Cannes Lion for PR in 2014 and was among Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work” for the third time in 2014. Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Intelligence (research) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, experiential), a joint venture with United Talent Agency.
Edelman is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Edelman Digital is the advisory and integrated marketing arm of the world’s largest communications marketing firm. Our global staff, in over 65 offices worldwide, is built to manage the complexity of modern marketing and online reputation, using a data-driven social-first storytelling approach designed to deliver real-time business results.
We believe in exploring future-forward technology to advance the stories we tell. The output of our work delivers experiences that transform culture, reputation and relationships to inspire real-world action between brands and consumers.
Edelman PNW is looking for a Resource Coordinator who is passionate about project management, process implementation and making sure the trains run on time to join our growing integrated specialties team in the Seattle office. If you are detail oriented, work well in fast-paced environments and have client service and project management experience, we’d like to hear from you!
- Support intake and resource coordination efforts across various departments, such as Paid Media, Analytics, Community Management, Strategy, Planning and Creative to ensure that projects are resourced effectively and efficiently with the most appropriate individuals
- Ensure resources are assigned appropriately to projects to maximize employee utilization per documented processes
- Help produce reports to illustrate utilization, variance to plan, and weekly/monthly allocations across integrated specialty groups.
- Partner with staffing agency representatives to source and secure temporary employees as needed
- Manage external talent and track associated costs; partner with project managers to track and approve timesheets
- Work closely with HR, IT, and Operations to support adherence to processes and help rollout process improvements
- Monitor availability and ensure the agency resourcing tool is up to date with current needs
- Assist the integrated leadership by proactively identifying upcoming hiring/staffing needs
- Monitor status of projects with regards to timing and scheduling resources, and forecasting potential needs
- Keep integrated leadership and the Project Management Organization apprised of the status of resources
- Assist with various resource management-related projects as assigned
- Proactively build and improve on existing team procedures
- Demonstrates a strategic and thoughtful approach in challenging others to ask the right questions; prioritizes the interests of client service excellence ahead of individual advancement
- Effectively and consistently manages strengths and weaknesses of self and others; enables self and others to bring the best of their skills and talents to work; is consistently ambitious in setting and achieving goals
- Successful track record of administrative support and 1-2 years’ experience in operations, project/resource management and/or staff allocation
- Able to maintain a high level of diplomacy, confidence and proactivity in an environment with ever-shifting priorities
- Able to stay organized and creatively problem solve in a diplomatic and professional manner against aggressive timelines
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must enjoy working in a fun, fast paced, creative and entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team