Community Manager at Daniel J. Edelman Holdings
Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Edelman is a leading global Communications Marketing firm that partners with many of the world’s largest and emerging businesses and organizations, helping them evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Edelman was named one of Advertising Age’s “Agency to Watch” in 2014; one of Forbes’ “14 Most Influential Agencies of 2014”; and The Holmes Report’s “2013 Global Agency of the Year.” Edelman was awarded the Grand Prix Cannes Lion for PR in 2014 and was among Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work” for the third time in 2014. Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Intelligence (research) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, experiential), a joint venture with United Talent Agency.
Edelman is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Edelman Digital was established as the world’s first global social agency. We bring together the best talent to help clients from every industry and sector to navigate complex business and brand challenges brought on by an increasingly digital world. We excel at helping our clients recalibrate their brands, reframe their positions and – most importantly – connect and engage with people. Why work with us? You’ll work with an industry-leading team, defining the rules of social marketing for the global business environment.
- The candidate will engage in strategic account & community management. The ideal candidate will help translate marketing/media objectives into a content plan and assist with other community management duties.
- Exhibit effective project management working closely with account teams
- Develop and publish content for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram as well as YouTube titles, descriptions and tags
- Respond to comments on Facebook and Twitter on behalf of the client
- Research content ideas using online monitoring tools; identify relevant social influencers and brand advocates
- Stay current on platform changes and new social media tools that can help client achieve business goals
- Prepare and/or review status reports for clients
- Keep account team abreast of timelines and deadlines
- Assist team members with brainstorming and strategy meetings
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:Edelman Digital is hiring a Community Manager to support a leading technology and consumer electronic client. Great writing skills and a strong grasp of major social media platforms are essential to this role. The candidate also must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines in a fast paced environment. S/he must be proficient in MS Office applications, specifically Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel. Candidate must have 3+ years of experience.
The candidate should be able to understand and assist in the development of Facebook and Twitter content. Interest in the technology industry is a plus. S/he must also have solid research, writing and editing skills. S/he should have an appreciation for how social media can impact the overall customer experience. This candidate should understand the important of monitoring consumer conversations for relevant insights and influencer partnerships. S/he should be flexible and agile and should be able to work collaboratively with all implementation teams to ensure that the brand’s communication objectives and strategies are met.