The Sales Lead aids in the opening and closing of the retail store in strict compliance with company policies and procedures, consistent with the short and long-term interests of the Company, its employees and the local environment in which we work and live. He/she will consistently provide our customers with the highest level of service and assist the store management team while monitoring the customer experience and driving sales. He/she must be knowledgeable of all products, promotions and company marketing initiatives.
· Greet all customers promptly and courteously as they enter the store.
· Direct customers throughout the store or to the specific area the customer requests. Find out the specific needs of each person that enters the store.
· Give accurate and current information about the product for all inquiries; if the correct information is not at hand, do everything possible to provide an answer before the customer leaves the store.
· Understand and effectively communicate the return policy.
· Maintain a positive and cheerful attitude and cooperate with teamwork.
· Apply the above standards to all phone inquiries.
Human Resources/Team Development:
· Instill in employees the meaning and importance of customer service as outlined in Be the Brand service program by observation, feedback and role modeling exceptional service.
· Responsible for partnering with Store Management Team to train and develop new sales associates.
· Inspire employees to contribute to the overall productivity of the store and lead by example.
· Promote a positive work environment by recognizing outstanding performance and maintaining a respectful work place.
· Communicate any special customer requests to management as it relates to product or service
· Be personally available to all customers to communicate and identify their needs and address their questions and concerns.
· Ensures the sales floor is clean and organized at all times.
· Proficient in Microsoft Applications
· Ability to effectively prepare and present information and respond to questions from management, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Effective empowering communicator, good problem solver
· Knowledgeable in current trends
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem solving abilities
· Excellent team-building and organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Excellent customer service skills
· Physical ability to stand for extended periods
Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed