Product Information Specialist at Essendant Industrial, LLC
Posted in Purchasing - Procurement 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
The Product Information Specialist is responsible for establishing, maintaining, and manipulating data to support product cross referencing to support Value of Wholesale projects, customer bids and quotes along with establishing content that can be leveraged across all business partners.
- Develop and maintain cross reference files that include: Product to Product, Supplier to Supplier, Competitor to ORSN, Brand to Brand, and Customer to ORS NASCO.
- Generate bids, quotes and product mapping for ORS NASCO to assist the Sales team.
- Develop and maintain product accessories that are pertinent to product usage and application.
- Maintain workflows within CRM.
- Understand and demonstrate Essendant’s Core Values.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to manipulate and manage databases.
- Strong communication skills: written, oral, and presentation.
- Professional manner and conduct.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of management and technical personnel at provider locations, as well as within the company, utilizing various forms of media.
- Ability to manage assigned responsibilities independently, or execute effectively within a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including access, with advanced Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
- 2 year(s): database management, along with bid and quote
- Bachelors or better
See job description