Account Supervisor for Office Services
at Williams Lea Tag
Posted in Legal Admin 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Denver, Colorado
The Account Supervisor is a member of the on-site Williams Lea Tag team delivering exceptional customer service at our client locations. Responsibilities include supervising a team in mail distribution, copy services, hospitality and conference room set-up, reception assistance and other general office duties as needed.
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure team provides outstanding service to client, while building strong customer relationships.
- Create an environment conducive to service expansions and new business opportunities.
- Maximize profitability through the effective utilization of labor and resources.
- Immediately resolve any operational problems or issues.
- Produce required reports on schedule.
- Direct the team in processing high volumes of incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Lead the team in completing large numbers of reprographics requests.
- Instruct the team in conference room set-up including audio/visual equipment, furniture configuration, and food/beverages.
- Coordinate workflow within the team, prioritizing jobs and delegating duties to associates.
- Monitor work flow to ensure jobs are completed efficiently, accurately and within deadlines.
- Assess incoming requests selecting the best equipment and resources for successful completion.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Train new employees on policies and procedures.
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three years office service experience, preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Understanding of postal equipment, including standard shipping software.
- Awareness of postal rules, with the ability to explain relevant regulations to clients.
- Knowledge of reprographics equipment, including various models for color and black/white copies.
- Experience leading and directing employees.
- Skilled at building and motivating a team.
- Ability to make independent decisions and use problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Intermediate computer skills required.
Williams Lea offers an exciting and supportive business environment. We develop our people and reward their contribution. We work with openness and integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform preemployment substance abuse testing.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.