Posted in General Business 16 days ago.
Location: saint petersburg, Florida
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. We are proud to be a trusted partner for the world's top brands, offering comprehensive engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain solutions. With over 50 years of experience across industries and a vast network of over 100 sites worldwide, Jabil combines global reach with local expertise to deliver both scalable and customized solutions. Our commitment extends beyond business success as we strive to build sustainable processes that minimize environmental impact and foster vibrant and diverse communities around the globe.
Set up and operate automatic wave solder machine to solder multiple connections on printed circuit boards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Operate and maintain foam fluxer, using hydrometer to ensure specific gravity and resin ratio.
· Add/fill bar solder, flux and alcohol to machine as required.
· Clean and adjust the flux density controller (FDC) and fluxer.
· Monitor boards for soldering defects.
· Check components for proper seating and soldering quality.
· Dross the solder pot to remove impurities and performs required maintenance on a daily basis.
· Drain the flux and clean the machine on a weekly basis.
· Maintain inventory of chemical and solder usage.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required; and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.