The final salary or hourly wage, as applicable, paid to each candidate/applicant for this position is ultimately dependent on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate's/applicant's qualifications, skills, and level of experience as well as the geographical location of the position.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our client is seeking a Project Manager in Melbourne , FL.
The Project Manager will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. The Project Manager will plan and designate project resources, monitor progress and keep stakeholders informed during the entire process from planning through delivery. Liaises between project members, cross-functional teams, 3rd Party vendors, and other stakeholders to ensure deliverables, requirements, schedules, and communications. Monitors task completion status to identify at risk project tasks, and to develop mitigation plans. Additional responsibilities will include helping to create documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, and Return on Investment (ROI). Collaborate closely with engineering, operations, marketing and sales on development, and the release of products.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and should demonstrate the following competencies to consistently perform the essential functions of this position.
• Prepares, develops and coordinates the Integrated Master Schedule to meet all Company objectives
• Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across all company functional groups
• Tracks plans and schedules, performs risk analysis, identifies and resolves critical path and logic conflicts
• Analyzes schedule for critical path, recognizing implications of changes and assists in the development and incorporation of work-around plans into the schedule when change is required
• Coordinates between project sponsor, project members, cross functional teams and other stakeholders to ensure deliverables, requirements and schedules
• Develops necessary scheduling reports and metrics to enable management decisions
• Develop basis of estimate (BoE) documents related to program integration labor and ensure supporting functional BoEs follow standardized development processes
• Develop mechanisms for monitoring and controlling project progress, deliverables and changes
• Directly assist Stakeholders in project development to ensure timelines are met
• Maintain Change Control Process
• Prepares Agendas, meeting notes and project summaries
Skills & Requirements
• 4+ years of professional Project Management experience
• experience preparing and developing project plans, scheduling, forecasting, budgeting
• experience tracking and performing risk analysis
• experience working with executive stakeholders
• experience developing basis of estimate documents
• experience with project management tools, i.e. Microsoft Project, Smartsheet or Wrike
• Insurance industry experience
• Product Management experience.
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is committed to building a thriving culture of diversity that embraces people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we serve our candidates, clients, and employees. We are an equal employment opportunity employer, and we comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, HIV-positive status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. One of Hays' guiding principles is 'do the right thing'. We also believe that actions speak louder than words. In that regard, we train our staff on ensuring inclusivity throughout the entire recruitment process and counsel our clients on these principles. If you have any questions about Hays or any of our processes, please contact us.
In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
#1159300 - Olivia Dyroff