Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Location: Verona, Virginia
From your first day, you will be part of an engaged and customer-focused team! This entry level position will introduce you to the credit, lending and processing aspects of Farm Credit of the Virginias. You will have a wide range of Learning and Development opportunities to discover your unique interests within the company.
Discover the intricacies and benefits of a co-op model, by gaining exposure to the Farm Credit System. This position will work though a structured plan for approximately 12 months with a final destination of a credit position.
• Gains understanding of our credit philosophies through projects, shadowing, and work experience
• Gains understanding of our lending philosophies and processing function through projects, shadowing, and work experience
• Exposure to leadership principals and philosophies through training and informal learning methods
• Actively participates in educational opportunities provided, to gain a broad understanding of Farm Credit
• Bachelor's Degree in Agribusiness, Agriculture Science, Finance/Accounting, or related field
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to be assertive and decisive in arriving at sound business decisions which serve the best interest of the borrower and Association
• Problem solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products with ability to learn new software
• Ability to travel extensively
• Sound judgment
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere
(FCV is an EEO/AA employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.)
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact me by email at CNorthrop@FCVirginias.com and let me know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Shamrock Foods Company