Posted in Health Care 14 days ago.
Location: Clarksville, Indiana
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at Clark Rehab & Nursing
Full-time Evening Shift
Why should you be a CNA at Clark Rehab?
As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you will not only have the opportunity to develop meaningful relationships by learning the life stories of our residents and staff but utilize your skills to promote the well-being of residents, leading to a rewarding sense of fulfillment and satisfaction.
· Earn one of the best wages in the market
· Access your money before payday
· Career advancement opportunities with free training
· Scholarships and financial assistance programs for continued education
· Make a direct impact on the lives of your residents and their families and friends
· More perks and benefits below
Certified Nursing Assistants play a vital role in fostering a warm and supportive environment where the resident’s well-being is prioritized. From assisting with activities of daily living to providing companionship and reassurance, you play a key part in creating a homelike environment that values dignity, respect, and individualized attention of each resident.
· Provide companionship and emotional support creating a comforting and engaging atmosphere.
· Work collaboratively with nursing and healthcare teams to ensure coordinated and comprehensive care.
· Assist residents with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting.
· Provide assistance with mobility including transferring and repositioning to prevent discomfort and promote independence.
· Assist residents during mealtimes, ensuring proper nutrition intake and catering to the resident’s individual dietary needs.
· Monitor and report changes in residents’ physical and emotional well-being.
· Valid and current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification in the state of Indiana.
· Ability to perform physical tasks, including lifting, bending, and assisting with resident mobility.
· Strong passion for geriatric nursing and commitment to senior care excellence
ASC Benefits and Perks may include:
· Earn some of the top wages in the market! · Access a portion of your earned wages before payday with PayActiv
· Paid Time Off (PTO), holiday pay and opportunities to earn additional PTO
· Medical, vision & dental insurance with Telehealth option and flex spending accounts
· Paid training, skills certification & career development support
· Continued education opportunities with company-sponsored scholarship programs
· Tuition assistance and certification reimbursement
· 401(k) retirement plan options
· Lucrative Employee Referral Bonus program
· Employee assistance program & wellness support
· Retail, food & entertainment discounts, and so much more
*Full-Time and Part-Time Benefits may vary, terms and conditions apply
Are you looking to grow your career?
This facility is a property of American Senior Communities (ASC), the largest long-term care provider in Indiana, offering a variety of opportunities for skills development and career growth through our clinical career ladder as part of the ASC Pathways program.
About American Senior Communities
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent outcomes. Each of our communities is part of the neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in surrounding areas and know the community well. As partners in senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a calling.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
The Kroger Co.
The Kroger Co.
The Kroger Co.