Salary: $100,000.00 USD Annually - $125,000.00 USD Annually
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Data Engineer - ETL and Power BI
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, MIS or related field with 5 years of related experience.
- Related Experience includes but is not limited to: development and tuning on RDBMS technology including Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata or SingleStore.
- Willingness to undertake assignments involving unfamiliar subjects and demonstrate aptitude to learn quickly.
- Excel at communicating complex ideas and concepts both verbally and through writing
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development with DevOps methodologies geared toward rapid prototyping and piloting of cloud solutions
- Prefer 2-3 years of knowledge and experience in the development and tuning of ETL processes using PowerCenter, Informatica Data Replication (IDR), webMethods or other comparable tools
- Experience in creating, analyzing and documenting ER and Dimensional models. Prefer ERWIN experience.
- Unix/Linux experience is preferred. Data Engineers maintain Unix files, commands, and scripts, which requires an understanding of Unix operating system concepts.
- Prefer 2-3 years of experience in using the Kimball methodology to design and develop Enterprise Data Warehouses and Data Marts
- Experience in designing and/or developing Analytics applications using tools such as Power BI, QlikView, SAS, RapidMiner or other comparable products.
- Willingness to travel throughout organization and service territory and work extended hours, as required
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com