Salary: $30.00 USD Hourly - $35.00 USD Hourly
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Remote Certified Health Coach
Looking for Health Coaches that live in PST.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Work in a team environment to educate, plan, implement and evaluate interventions to meet each member's needs.
- Day-to-day ally responsibilities
- Answer inbound and make outbound calls to members and their families, using motivational interviewing to help them age in place successfully.
- Evaluate members over the phone using a tool with predefined response options for the identification, evaluation, and management of interventions that support aging in place.
- Coach members to identify areas of need and utilize interventions.
- Document all interventions, contacts, and work accomplished in our electronic records and billing system.
- Establish positive relationships with members/caregivers.
- Provide feedback to refine our service offerings and policyholder engagement techniques
- Participate in programmatic testing and provide feedback on new processes and materials..
- Strong motivational interviewing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with members and others on the Ally team
- Ability to work independently and in a team management system
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent ability to learn new technology and adapt to technology changes
- Must have either: A certification in health coaching AND At least 2 years of experience using motivational interviewing
- At least 2-5 years' experience working with older adults
- Must have some knowledge of the elder continuum of care
- Must be comfortable with working within and learning new software and technology tools that support aging in place. Mac Experience required
- Preferred experience contributing to a fast-paced dynamic startup environment
- Must be able to work 9 am-5:30 pm EST or 8:30 am- 5 pm EST Monday- Friday
- Familiarity with long term care insurance preferred
If interested, please email your resume to Kristen Hawkins
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com