Are you a Admin Assistant looking to further your career while being able to help out your local community? Well, look no further! Our client is in need of a Intake Admin in the New York, NY Area. Sound Interesting? Good, send your most recent resume to me at: email@example.com or apply now for immediate consideration.
Scope of Role:
Location: 62 Chelsea Piers New York, NY 10011
Pay: Competitive and Dependent on Experience
Hours: No set hours yet but looking to be around 8am - 5pm.
The primary responsibility of Intake Admins is to assist in managing all requests of the clients during onsite testing. The duties include but are not limited to:
• The intake Admin is responsible for their individual check-in set up, maintaining OHL I.S. Daily logs, patient check-in, and communicating further instructions to patient regarding testing process.
• Intake Admin must demonstrate skills in troubleshooting, logical analysis, problem escalation, documentation, and reporting within a technically oriented customer service environment.
• They must provide excellent customer service to patients while accurately updating patient demographics and communicating with internal team throughout the process.
• Intake Admin will collect specimens while following department policies/procedures for specimen collection, including but not limited to universal standard precautions, and provide all specimen to lab in timely manner.
• They will communicate and resolve problems associated with specimen collection and labeling with Nursing staff and Lab Admins.
• Intake Admin will act as a runner between testing site and laboratory, specimen collection procedure will vary by location.
• Intake Admin will communicate with onsite collection staff to ensure they are fully stocked on supplies and are responsible for restocking each station prior to closing.
• 2+ years of direct experience preferred
• Strong communication skills
• Comfortable with ambiguity and complexity
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, start-up environment
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask
• Have good communication via phone and email
• Computer proficiency and documentation skills
• Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of laboratory test orders, from sample receipt to result delivery
• Demonstrates exceptional customer service
Still Something you would look forward to doing? Great! Send your most recent resume to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com