Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Location: The Colony, Texas
Location: The Colony, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Java J2EE - Intermediate
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
• Partner with multiple management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements
• Resolve a variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards
• Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint
• Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
• Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals
• Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
• Experience with test-driven development