Posted in Other 19 days ago.
Location: Ashburn, Virginia
Location: Ashburn, VA
Salary: $70.00 USD Hourly - $80.00 USD Hourly
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Security Project Manager (IT) IV
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- A Bachelor's degree in a related technical field or equivalent/related experience.
- 7 or more years performing Program and Project Management involving initiatives with cross-functional teams
- Experience in managing projects in cyber security domains including security compliance, vulnerability management, application security, cloud security and risk management.
- Experience with application development and application security.
- Broad knowledge of cyber security domains.
- Effective communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
- PMP, Agile Certified Practitioner and/or Project Management/Scrum certification
- Broad cyber security technical knowledge
- CISSP or similar certifications
- Experience with Vuln management tools (e.g. Tenable) application scanning tools (e.g. Fortify or Blackduck)
The Technology and Product Development Product Security organization is searching for a Project Manager-Compliance and Security to lead and deliver on projects with high visibility in Product Development team. The candidate will drive cross functional initiatives, develop action plans, establish milestones, mitigate risk, and provide status updates. The position requires frequent interaction with various levels of leadership within TPD and partner organizations. These projects are often long term and require persistent follow up and coordination.
- Project Management lead for multiple cyber security technical projects including Compliance and Vulnerability Management
- In partnership with various business units, help review, update, refine their vulnerability management processes on an annual basis or when major changes have occurred, such as deploying new technologies and tools.
- Partner with stakeholder organizations across Verizon to align on delivery dates and project status
- Manage and mitigate risks to keep projects on track
- Own and drive open security issues (open vulnerabilities/compliance items) to resolution
- Effectively communicate key successes/wins and other significant project statuses
- Capture and report key metrics related to projects
Identify opportunities to streamline processes and create efficiencies
- Support leadership with executive reporting
- Ability to manage several different projects and work streams at the same time effectively
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Engineering, Business or Project Management, Risk Management, Information Systems or related fields of study.
This job will be normal EST business hours. However, there will be instances where there may be a need to work off hours based on timezone differences or urgent requests.
The position can be done remotely, or hybrid by going to office.
The Judge Group Inc.
The Judge Group Inc.