Posted in Other 17 days ago.
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Ceco Concrete Construction! Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of the nation's largest concrete subcontractors. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity.
• Prepares accurate take-offs, estimates, schedules and bid proposals for assigned projects on all types of concrete structures ranging from small to large and quite complex in nature.
• Solicits and coordinates sub-trade bids and supplier quotes for labor, material and equipment to meet project specifications and budget requirements.
• Reviews and incorporates historical data from previous projects, productivity analysis reports and man hour figures to ensure accuracy in bid process.
• Insures all working documents and data are maintained to back-up estimate figures, then provide estimated bid proposal to all appropriate parties.
• Attends pre-bid meetings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate.
• Reviews specifications and drawings to determine scope of work.
• Assists with maximizing profitability with a focus on long term growth without compromising safety or quality by monitoring cash flow, project margins, labor planning and spending while preparing a bid on a project.
• Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the field organization.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent combination of technical training and related experience, plus five years of experience supporting similar key position responsibilities.
• Experienced command of construction cost estimating software and Takeoff Systems.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of general and subcontract documents, drawings, and specifications, construction means, methods and materials.
• Proficient written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project and Outlook).
What we can offer you:
• Inclusive Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, and Illness insurance
• Company paid Disability and Life insurance
• Health Savings Account contribution of up to $1,000 per year
• 401(k) retirement savings program with a company match
• Employee Assistance Program including discounts with major vendors & products
• Mental and physical wellness programs
• Competitive time off package including vacation, sick, and holiday pay
• A flexible work schedule maintaining work-life balance
• Career advancement opportunities with a stable well-established organization
• Tuition reimbursement program and access to LinkedIn Learning courses
• A workspace stocked with refreshments and snacks for a mid-day pick-me-up!
Applications submitted without a resume will not be considered.
Ceco Concrete Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Texas Biomedical Research Institute
Austin Bridge & Road, LP
Austin Bridge & Road, LP