Posted in Other 17 days ago.
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution for our clients.
We have an immediate need for a Shop Mechanic located in our Commerce City, CO or Salt Lake City, UT office. This is a hands-on position and qualified candidates will have experience with diesel and small engines as well as trouble shoot hydraulics and maintenance.
More experienced applicants will have experience with heavy drill rigs (Klemm, SoilMec, and or Watson) used in geotechnical construction, concrete pumps, air compressors, generators, and other heavy diesel equipment. The safe operation of basic heavy equipment including forklifts, wheeled front end loaders, and excavators is also a plus, along with holding a valid CDL license.
The available position is shop based and reports to a Shop Supervisor and/or onsite project Superintendent.
In addition to above mentioned responsibilities, applicants will be expected to perform basic labor tasks when not assigned to typical mechanic operations. These labor tasks may require extensive physical activity at times.
Keller provides numerous internal and external training classes and encourages obtaining certifications related to quality, knowledge, and safety. Full time employees are eligible to receive benefits as well as participate in the company 401K program.
• Hands-on mechanic experience
• Applicant must be a self-motivated individual and demonstrate significant attention-to-detail at all times.
• Ability to work in a team environment with interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to perform physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks; to include frequent bending, kneeling and lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
• Comfortable working outdoors in a high-stress environment with extreme weather fluctuations
• Ability to work in confined and cluttered spaces
• Capable of climbing and keeping balance on uneven areas
• Prior OSHA, First Aid, and/or Safety Training preferred
• Specific experience working on equipment typically found in geotechnical construction is a plus
• ASE Certification and basic computer skills to perform service reporting are desirable, however not required. Applicant must also possess all required Class I Mechanic hand tools.
Applicants must possess the skills to work safely and efficiently at all times, be drug free, have reliable transportation to and from the jobsite, have valid identification, and must be eligible to work in the United States as verified through E-Verify. Out of town/state travel is required at times. Average pay rate is $30.00 to $50.00/hour - Actual pay rate is based on experience.
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Vision insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Holiday Pay
• Company Cell Phone
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified woman, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
One Call Medical, Inc.
One Call Medical, Inc.